Our Programs and Activities
• Specialist press participation in local, regional and global conferences.
• Introducing and advertising the programs and activities of campaigns through the publications of the Scientist Foundation for Press, Printing and Publishing covering various print and audio-visual information media.
• Taking part in all international events of information bodies and ensuring their coverage by specialist news crews.
• Participating in international fairs and specialized exhibitions.
• Launching specialist information and advertising campaigns at the national and Arab levels throughout Jordan, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Syria, Iraq, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Egypt, Yemen, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco, and Saudi Arabia.
• Providing specialized information, awareness and education programs and campaigns for global institutions (the United Nations Secretary General, the Office of the Personal Representative of the Secretary-General, the Office of the Regional Commissions in New York, the United Nations Office of Legal Affairs, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, the United Nations Development Programme ,the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, the Office of the High Commissioner of the United Nations for Human Rights, the United Nations Children’s Fund, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, the World Food Programme, the International Labour Organization, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), the United Nations Educational, the Scientific and Cultural Organization, the World Health Organization, the Arab League, the Arab Labour Organization, the Arab Towns Organization, the Cooperation Council for the Arab Gulf States, the Arab Planning Institute, and the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector ….)
• Airborne publications through specialist editions distributed aboard domestic and international flights.
• Provision of and outfitting with printing and technical tools and supplies; preliminary printing materials; technical printing supplies; machinery; technical production equipment; and electronic devices for technical requirements by the Scientist Foundation for Press, Printing and Publishing for the purpose of furnishing materials for advertising and information campaigns.
• Our specialist and regular releases, which include:
— Disability World: a monthly magazine on awareness and education, it is concerned with social, economic, psychological, technical and educational issues; as well as with the prevention of disability and the ways of handling both disability and rehabilitation.
— Arab Health: a specialist monthly, awareness-raising and educational magazine dealing with health, environment, women and family issues, it covers discoveries, studies and research, and provides health instructions
— The World: an exhaustive monthly magazine on awareness and education, it sheds lights on a variety of views and endeavors to analyze current events and address burning issues across the Arab world in particular and throughout the world in general.
• Putting publications into effect and conducting specialist advertising and information campaigns for universities, relief, media and academic organizations.
• Designing and implementing different forms of information and advertising campaigns for institutions and organizations working in different sectors in line with the latest means, techniques and tools, using international expertise in the field.
• Publication of specialized scientific, awareness, educational and developmental books and general references.
• Constituting research teams, conducting specialist research and studies and providing them with media coverage through the Scientist Foundation for Press, Printing and publishing to serve the projects of campaigns.
• Carrying out training courses, and putting into place specialist awareness, education, professional and development workshops.
• Providing technical production as well as printing, publishing and distribution services.
• Conducting and evaluating feasibility and information studies, as well as designing strategies, training activities and advisory services in the information field.
• Integrated operations of press services, publicity and advertising, along with the production and marketing of advertising and information programs.
• Supplying the competent authorities with raw materials and information business devices.
• Devising and producing different forms of publicity and advertising services (print media ads; audio media ads; visual media ads, web sites ads, gifts and commemorative shields)
• Designing and implementing websites for organizations and individuals, in addition to feeding, developing, supervising and exploiting them in ads within the global network.